Wednesday 25 February 2015

Released & Ready!

Releasing: Letting Go of STUFF!

So I started writing an in dept blog about the Law Of Attraction, and how I was dealing with the process of 'letting go'.  Lucky for you all, I got too drunk and never finished it...maybe I wasn't dealing with it at all???

I have however done some serious 'Releasing' the last two weeks....you thought i'd been fishing?? We wish Jelly Fish!!!   Too busy getting ready for FULL TIME FISHING.
Sold my Ute: Ending of the Positive Pools era!
I brought my ute a couple of years back now, when I was cleaning pools, so I could cart chemicals and equipment in the back.  I stopped cleaning pools a few months ago with plans to sell my ute then, but never got around to it, then the wet season started and I didn't want to walk in the heat/rain.  Once we moved our leaving date forward I knew it had to go.
Sold Smith Machine: Ending Positive Personal Training era!

One of my fun, dedicated clients!
I haven't done Personal Training in my shed for 6 months, and my Pride & Joy Smith Machine was already starting to show signs of neglect.  It's been in my shed for 4 years, getting constant use and still looked like new.  Almost as soon as I stopped using it she started rusting!  My first plan had been to keep it in storage, as it will be so hard to replace when we return, but with the realisation that she wouldn't be in good shape on our return I made the decision to sell.  I almost pulled out mind you!!  When I set her up with all weights and attachments to show off to buyer. I stood back and realised what a mean machine it is!!   Memories of fun, dedicated Personal Training Clients came rushing back!!!  The end of another era!!  Never say Never!!!  Personal Training is a rewarding job that doesn't even feel like work; felt like hanging out in my shed with my friends, lifting heavy weights = heaven for me!!

Now that all the 'releasing' has been done, it's time to get READY!  That means to boring stuff like cleaning: oven, windows, walls etc etc blah blah blah....do you want photos of that???  NO.  

Did I say all the releasing was over???  Oh boy, it hit me this morning that is not the case!!  I am current in the middle of my very last Positive Steps Life Style Challenge.  Boot Camp has been such a BIG part of my life for the last FIVE years, actually if you ask Johnno he will say it HAS BEEN my life for the past five years.  Every boot camp and every Life Style Challenge has been SO rewarding!!!  I get to help people change their lives!!  There isn't a better feeling!  Today, at half way mark, I watched my new and regular boot campers pushing their limits, giving it all they've got!  It's a great stage in the challenge when people realise they can push it to that next level!  So the next month, as my participants smash weight loss and fitness goals, is going to be a bit emotional for me!!


2015 = 5th Positive Swimmers Virtual Rottnest Swim in a row!
On a happier note; We almost have everything we need ready to go.  Two BIG boxes of camera gear!!!  Ready to record and share all our great up coming fishing adventures!!!
Here's a few practice runs from the Phantom Drone:  Edited Drone footage

No comments:

Post a Comment