Tuesday 20 January 2015

Introducing the Positive Fishing Team!

Finally I have discovered the world of Blogging!

Excuse me while I experiment....in between fishing trips, and slowly get the hang of this new world!

I've been using FaceBook for many years now.  I love the ability to show off  photos as soon as I've caught (and most of the time released) all the fish we catch. Fishing Photos from our trip so far and Fishing photos from before this trip

I have a YouTube channel where I can share my Fishing Clips after adding funky music, to relive the joy of the day.

Now finally I have somewhere to write about the planing, preparation, adventure and emotions!  All the heart and soul that goes into catching a single fish....or hopefully on some days more than just one ;) 

Introducing the Positive Fishing Team:

Positive Fishing Family; with Old boy Dopey on the right, he is in doggie heaven chasing fish now, but had been on many fishing holidays with us.
John Marven: Has loved fishing ALL his life!  John has many fishing tails to share...including catching metre plus barra a few times, I'm just a bitch girlfriend and thought this photo was way cooler to introduce him!
John loves all styles of fishing, for all kinds of fish.  But over the last few years has favoured Salt Water Fly Fishing!  Making his own flys and rods.  We have spent many many many hours walk sand flats searching for, but not yet catching (there's the bitch in me again!) the elusive Permit.










Karen Rule: That's me (the bitch girlfriend).  I have also loved fishing all my life, but may not be as obsessed about it.  John will start preparing for the next days fishing as soon as we get home, I like to savour the moment by sorting the days photos, editing GoPro footage, and now, Wahoo, writing blogs about the day!  I run a small Outdoor Group Fitness class called Positive Steps Boot Camps.  We have other small groups named Positive Swimmers, Positive Runners, Positive Kitchen, and hence how the name Positive Fishing Letters was created. 


Prince Puppy: Or just Pup!  4 years old, very calm, loving mixed breed, rescued dog.  Very easy to take fishing, because he is happy to just sit beside us on the bank, or walk beside us on the beach all day. I have a million wonderful photos, he is so photogenic, so you will be seeing  a lot more of him!
Crazy Charlie


Crazy Charlie: Yes named after the Fly, but she lives up to the name as well!  Very energetic, LOVES running on the beach, loves chasing fish, hooked ones more so, grrrrr.  Hardly ever sits still, so it's hard to get a good photo, but makes for many laughs, or tears, and has many tales! So you will be hearing a lot about her.








No comments:

Post a Comment