Tuesday 4 October 2016

This is why I moved to Exmouth!!

I had a dream, I dreamt the dream, then I lived the dream!

In my most wonderful of all dreams I am always swimming in the ocean with dolphins.  Today I got very close to that dream, with a very special up close and personal encounter with these amazing creatures.

One of the many reasons we moved to Exmouth WA, Australia 6707 was to 'live on the beach', to experience all the ocean has to offer.  Some times normal life, like work and house renovations, get in the way of the real dream.  
My real dream being just to enjoy to ocean, all that lives in it, and all the freedom (and challenges) that come with it.
This afternoon thanks to amazing friends I've meet here, I got the chance to just sit back and take it all in, and then get up close and personal with it's most amazing creatures.  Whales breaching close enough to see from the beach!   Manta-rays swimming under the Jet Ski!  Fish in abundance.  Eagles over head.  Oh and the most amazing, DOLPHINS, not just that they were everywhere, but that they would swim around our Jet Ski.  We could turn off the motor and just sit there as they played around us!  Six or more grown adult dolphins with a baby playing around them, and they just carried on as if we were part of the game!!  
Another very amazing moment in my life!  
Thank you to my wonderful friends that shared this experience with me! xxx  

Up close with dolphins on a Jet Ski

It's looking at us looking at it!

School of dolphins between our Ski's

No Polorised on my waterproof camera, but how clear is this water, as the baby dolphin checks US out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment