Thursday 15 December 2016

Peaceful Snorkel




My intention at Yoga this morning was A Peaceful Mind.  

I went to the town marina for some alone time after yoga. Straight away I saw a dolphin, not sure if it is the same one I have seen there a few times before. He was just floating around on his own, it looked like he wasn't doing anything, so I went back to the car to get my snorkel. 

 To my surprise as I got close to the water he started swimming straight towards me, FAST! My heart skipped a beat. 
 Then the water turned black! Seems he was chasing squid, not coming to swim with me after all :)
Then there were 4 dolphins. I jumped in with snorkel. The dolphins stayed in the area but not close enough to swim with. So I swam with the little fish instead.

Peaceful morning swimming with the little fish

What a wonderful relaxing Peaceful moment!!The marina wall is becoming my happy peaceful place.


Exmouth Marina, my happy place

No comments:

Post a Comment