Thursday 9 February 2017

I love rain & I love technology.


It's going to rain all day, so I am going to play on the internet all day.
Seems I have been talking a lot about rain and the internet this last week.  What does it mean when the same subject keeps reappearing in your life?  I'll take it as a sign and use this rainy day to play on my computer, to enjoy the moment.
My office space has been taken over by outdoor furniture and bored dogs.
Does the rain slow you down?  I feel all relaxed and lethargic, not that I can't be bothered doing anything, just that I don't want to do anything.

Johnno started night shifts this week, so I've been creeping around the house during the day to let him sleep.  I started a good book.  I normally only read novels when we are living on the beach, all that time on your hands.  I couldn't put it down.  I spent 2 days and nights on the couch until it was finished (proving that I don't need technology, an old fashioned book still does the job).  Then when I was finished the book I was a little 'stunned'?  You know that feeling, when you have had your head in another world, then you come back to reality and are not sure what to do with yourself.

I went to Yoga, I cooked, I eat, and I drunk 😜 and that was just last night.

Now i'm enjoying the beautiful sound of the gentle continual rain.  It's the icing on the cake of my relaxation week.

The rain is wonderful for my garden and lawn.
Making the most of my lazy computer day today,
because next week I will be mowing and weeding!
I'm always amused with people who commit or use those fun Meme's 'We don't care what you had for breakfast, or how far you run', or 'how many fish you caught', hahaha, na just kidding, no-one says that last one do they?
 I love sharing on SnapChat, YouTubeInstagramFacebook and this blog, and I love seeing what others share.   Technology is a wonderful thing!  I can watch my niece's grow up, and can see what all the pro's are catching, I can find a new recipe in minutes.  It's such a big part of my life.
Now if they could just use all this technology to find life on other planets I'd be 'over the moon'.

My new weights area is flooded,
but I'm too relaxed to do weights to day anyway.
Our new outdoor entertaining area #thebenchwithdrinksonit has become The Bench With No Drinks On It,
but that's ok because we are having an AFW (minus all the wine I drunk while cooking last night).
   

No comments:

Post a Comment