Wednesday 29 January 2020

How do you get motivated?

Motivation is horse shit I know this.

Just F'n Do It!

But it helps when you get a little push.

3 of my 20 goals for 2020 involve getting back into lifting weights.
Why: Because I miss my muscles!
         &  I like feeling strong.
But yet knowing these things was not enough to get me started lifting weights again.

Then this happened...

I caught a big FAT 94cm Barramundi


I was devastated at not being able to hold up my beautiful big fish for a photo.  Then I got angry at a missed opportunity for a great photo.                                                                                                   


It's such a rushed moment in time.
  We do not want to keep
Once I got her off my knee, I still couldn't hold her right.
these big girls out of the water, we want to return them while still healthy to swim off and make more babies for us to catch in the future.  So ya have to get everything right straight away.  Lucky for me Johnno is good at getting the fish in frame, so we did end up with one good photo, that's all you need one good photo.  Then she was back in the water and I was already planning the start of a new muscle building routine!





Still trying.



But Johnno GOT THE SHOT!!
My beautiful fat 94cm barramundi.

So that's it.  Weights Start...next week!!
hahaha no serious, baby steps, it's been a while but back into it.
No before photos, i'll just wait till I get my guns back then show them off.

Getting her back in the water,
where she can support herself, so I don't have to.
If anyone actually ever reads my Blog, why would you I dribble a lot about myself and there is so much else to read out there.  But Barra was caught on live bait at a popular fishing spot on the Fitzroy River WESTERN AUSTRALIA called Telegraph.....because there is a telegraph pole there, so you can't miss it!





Just one more shot!  Check out that tail!












Here's a YouTube clip if you want to see the fishing action:



No comments:

Post a Comment