Saturday 31 January 2015

For YOU the NEW LOVE of PROVEN SAFTEY RESULTS!!!!

For YOU the NEW LOVE of PROVEN SAFTEY RESULTS!!!!


Oops, not so PROVEN or so SAFE!! ...

I'm 'Learning' about BLOGS;

GOGGLE SAYS hahahah, no longer is it Confucius Says!!!...... Google says: YOU NEW LOVE PROVEN SAFTEY and RESULTS are up in the 10 top 'marketing' words, to make BLOGS more popular!!!!

I believe you attract what you think about: These words must have been playing on my mind today when we popped out for a 'Quick' fish (it takes over an hour to get to any fishing spot here). Here I am thinking about friggin 'SAFTEY' ....knowing that the other words will fit in our blog just fine every trip.  But SAFTEY, is NOT one of our strong points!!!

Note to self.. write Blog of hospital experiences with JOHN MARVEN!!!!!!

Luckily (why isn't LUCK a power word??), today we didn't end up in hospital!

I've had my Phantom Drone since Christmas =  Two months, two crashes, not bad from what I can tell by 'YouTube' clips?
Today was my second crash, worse than the first...it cut my fingers!!!!
Lesson learnt...let Johnno help you!!!

Johnno flying Drone like a Pro!


We were going to fly the drone in front of car, I got out to set up drone, Johnno stayed in car.....blur blur blur...lets leave it there so I don't turn into 'bitch' girlfriend!

Just as Funny!!  WE were practice flying the drone while catching NO fish (ok, so I caught two catfish, but they don't count in the Kimberley!).  John flew first, so I took the time to put on 'Charlie Cam'
Each drone battery last about 16 minutes.  Johnno landed on 15:59mins, we changed battery, I looked at 'Charlie Cam' all fine, even if she wasn't doing much.  So I let the Drone fly with a new battery...10 minutes later, trying to film Sea Eagles sitting in a tree across the river...I realise Charlie is sitting beside me NO CAM!!!
Charlie Cam
Counting our lucky PROVEN SAFTEY RESULTS stars; we found Charlie Camera, in a snag TOO close to the river!!!  She shouldn't have been there, and knew it!!! PROOF in the GoPro footage!!!! ....YouTube clip to follow.

ONLY EIGHT WEEKS!!! Johnno moved move out date forward on me, time to get serious!!!  We started plastering the house today, ready to paint, ready to go on holiday!!!!!

Just to show that all things don't come in 3's.  When I downloaded photos off my 7D camera, that didn't get dropped or lost, I found this most wonderful photo of Colin that I had taken earlier in the week.


Looks like PROVEN SAFTEY RESULTS to me, how about YOU?

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment