Tuesday 30 June 2015

Fishing at Manari Reef

Manari fishing

My Biceps, shoulders and especially Rotator Cuffs are aching from catching so many fish!  It’s a tuff life, but I’m loving it!

...That is as far as I got with my Fishing at the reef Blog, because most of the time we were fishing ;)
6km's up the beach from where we were camped last week, Flat Rock, end of Manari Road, there is a beautiful reef system reaching right to the beach.

Here are the photos that I saved to go with the blog, but never got around to writing about.

Giant Herring

Mangrove Jack caught on Popper at my feet: exciting stuff!!  Lovely dinner!!

1 of the few Queen fish Johnno caught on fly

All that was left of Johnno's fly after the Queenfish had their way with it!

Johnno fly fishing the reef

No comments:

Post a Comment