Saturday 18 June 2016

Queen fishing; because I love it!

I LOVE THE OCEAN!

Do More Of What You Love!  

After an emotional week, and even more weeks of windy weather,  I had to make the most of the calm sunny day, even if Johnno was working.

It's not very often I go fishing on my own...but when I do, I catch fish!! ;)

1st of my 2 Queenfish caught in less than an hour.
I'd dropped Johnno back at work without telling him my plans to go fishing, it's just not fair having to work when you know your usual fishing buddy is out without you!!  But I couldn't keep my excitement to myself for long.  I hooked this beauty on my 5th cast, after a little running and dodging the rocks to get it in, I had to share my catch with Johnno!!  ...and my 2nd one that came very shortly afterwards.


Life is short, it really does just fly by.  Even though I know I am not even half way into my journey yet, I have had corse to sit back and think about this lately.  My new life plan is to simply make the most of every moment, to be great at everything I do, and to do more of what I love!

First Exmouth White-Belly photo!  I LOVE THEM!!!




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment