Thursday 4 January 2018

8 goals for 2018

 

Goal setting, and continue steps towards my goals, means I am living my dream!


2018: The year of CONTINUING to Live My Dream!


Message from a beautiful women!


I learnt half a dozen years ago the importance of setting goals and working towards them if you want to get what you wish for. 
I got very good at it!  
So good I AM living my dream!   
My focus in 2018 will be about moving forward in this wonderful dream life I have made.  
This year will be about appreciation of what I have, building on what I love, and doing more of that.  
As a good friend told me: Do More Of What You Love!



So Keeping It Simple Stupid, but yet still SMART; 
my 8 goals for 2018:

* 18 goals was just too much, keeping it simple remember.


1) Read 8 books

2) Run 8km 8x's: this will be my longer SLOWER runs, so I do not get obsessed with numbers again.
Longer, Slower, Enjoying the running, not continuing to push myself to the next level.

3) Write 8 blogs: This should be easy as this will be number 2 for the year.  Maybe this should be 18.
They say every person has a story.
I say: Every day has a story/adventure, and I want to record and remember all of them!!

4) Send 8 spontaneous gifts: I have not sent birthday or Christmas presents for years, and am not about to start again now.  But I do want to spend the joy of receiving special surprise gifts.

5) Learn 8 new things.

6) Master 8 new recipes.

7) Catch 800 fish!!  Ok so maybe this should be 8 or 18! hahaha.... I am up to 6 for the year so far :)

2nd 2018 fish: hopefully they get bigger!
My 1st 2018 fish


8) Set small monthly goals, to work towards above goals or what ever is needed/wanted in my life at that month:

     January: Return to regular exercise routine, not just 3x week boot camp!
     February: Regular AFD's, setting up to continue for rest of the year.
     March:
     April:
     May:
     June:
     July:
    August: take Johnno fishing for his birthday!
    September:
    October: Look into house insurance options, due next month!
    November: Birthday celebration MONTH!! (life is to short not to party!)
    December:




No comments:

Post a Comment