Friday 9 October 2015

My 100th Blog: Wow What A Trip!!

100 Blogs in 6 months 
with 52 YouTube clips!

What a trip it’s been!!

What a coincidence? (no I don’t believe in them! Everything happens for a reason!!)
After 6 month of living carefree on the beach we finally decided what the next step will be.  Then while creating todays fun little blog I realised my next blog, this one, will be my 100th!  Which was my goal: Write 100 blogs while on holiday.

My blogs started when we were packing, I wanted to include the build up  before the big release.  I made sure we recorded day one, even though Johnno wasn't impressed with the size. The first was very important to me, I wanted to remember it forever!!  The rest of that week followed suit, nice slow, relaxing, with plenty of catch and release.

Our ONLY plan before we left Derby, Johnno had to catch a Permit  while at Willie Creek.  With magnificent rod skills, Johnno had his fish on the beach in no time!

It was the wet season when we came to Manari Road.
There is build up and fire about as we never our end here.
It's been a walk on the beach, with so many highs and even a few lows, some times it felt a little unreal, but over all we found our positivity, and some amazing fish!

A very big cod.

PS: I've been reading '50 shades of Grey for last two days'!!! haha now I feel like Anastasia when she is being shy and clamping her hands over her eyes!!  
...and anyway it's my 100th blog, I'm aloud to be stupid!!
If your not having fun, your doing something wrong!




No comments:

Post a Comment