Monday 12 October 2015

Sunset Drinks on the rock.

Sunset kisses at Quondong Point
Making the most of our sunsets together.
Charlie on the rock

Puppy

Sunset from Quondong Point rock.
The sunsets behind the dunes from our current camp site, so we went to the rock to watch it set over the ocean again...every night for the last 6 months hasn't been enough yet.

I'm off to South Australia for a visit with my sister and her 3 girls soon, leaving Johnno on the beach by himself for a while.  When I return we will be setting off on the next part of our adventure.  So it's all sit back and do nothing here at the moment.

Sun setting at Quondong Point



I've been a bit slack with keeping up on the fish that Johnno has been catching lately, he's been catching so many.  Here's a highlight of a few good ones from the last week.  Dogs have been eating Trevalley for breakfast again.  We have been eating Barramundi from the beach.  Johnno is over the moon catching the hard fishing Tarpon.  Then throw in a Mangrove Jack on Fly just to keep in really interesting!!


We are into the 'You catch em, I'll cook em' stage again.  Seems I wasn't holding my own on the catching side of things.  I've been enjoying just sitting back reading (50 shades has that effect!!)

My Herring from the point.
 Johnno is getting prepared for the 10 days I am away.  Lots of not-so-solo fishing coming up...he will have to look after the dogs, which is usually my job, while fishing, catching and release!!

Ox-Eye Candies: Home alone prep!

No comments:

Post a Comment