Thursday 5 May 2016

I AM SET FOR LIFE!

This morning:Recovery walk on the beach!

Updated 2016 Goals:

I was set to write this blog at the end of the month, half way mark.  But then I realised two important things about my 2016 To Do list: 1) it's almost half way, so I better started DOING!  2) Visualisation and positive affirmations are all in the wording.  At the bottom of my list I had 'Going to the beach at least once a week after work'.  Going to the beach once a week is a given, we go almost every second day!  It was the 'after work' part that needed changing...I don't want to work ALL year!

First tick off my 2016 To Do list!!
- I have to admit I thought I was going to catch a Sail fish as soon as we moved here.  The first couple of times we were out we had them right up to the boat, so that just increased my expectations.  Six months later, with a lot less Sails around, I'm still confident.  We have been spending a lot of time 'down the gulf' while it was windy. Now the weather is changing again.  I'm sure I will get my Sail before the end of the year!
Trolling for Sail Fish in Black Thing
- Running...it's hard when you drink a lot of beer! haha.  I've set myself some new mini-goals to get out there more regularly, consistency is key!!
This mornings run: getting close,  Just Keep Going!
- Loosing my Go Pro hasn't helped, I'm going to be digging into my Kayak savings to replace that :(

Wahoo!  First tick off the 2016 To Do list!!!   Me swimming with a Whale Shark = amazing!!

- Johnno having the start of the year off work meant I did not have to do much cooking or cleaning at all, it was wonderful!  He cooked plenty of new and interesting recipes, so the year long goal has started well.  After having month off cooking, I am excited to start trying out new things as well.
My first ever Poached Chicken was amazing!
- I have a design sorted for my cover up tattoo...I'm just too scared cause I still remember how friggin painful it was!!

- Plenty of blog writing still going on :)

- Has taken us a little longer than expected to get back on our feet from moving (after our 8 month holiday).  So all renovations are on hold for a little while, but i'm sure these basic ones listed will be started before the year is out!

Ok, So it's a Goldie, not a GT, but it was a bloody Giant!!! 


I AM SET FOR LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment