Friday 6 March 2015

Cleaning With Beer!

Enjoying our last month in Derby
LOVE THE WET SEASON IN THE KIMBERLEY!!!

We have loved our  10 years living in Derby town, and that is why we say we aren't leaving, we are going on holiday, because 'We Will Be Back'!  

We love our laid back, no stress lifestyle in Derby.  We Love the dramatics of the wet season storms.  But most of all we love ALL our wonderful friends we have here.  Derby people make this town wonderful!!!  Thank-you wonderful Derby people for being so wonderful!!
Build-up Barbie By the Pool = Bliss!

Pot of Gold at MY HOUSE!

Another wonderful afternoon relaxing with friends = why I love Derby life!
Am I making it sound all Beer and Pool Party like?
GOOD!  Hahaha, that be like how I want you all to envision my life!  Um, but really... Well really, I've come to realise that, well my life really IS like that!!!  I REALLY DO have a wonderful blessed, stress free, beer drinking, pool party life!!  You know when I worked this out?  When all the fun stuff, like, telling people we were going on holiday, selling all the big items (getting the cash in my pocket), were over...then it was time to start cleaning the fucken house !!  This is when it hit me how wonderful my blessed life is/was!!  
Don't get me wrong, I have a VERY clean house, I pride myself on it! I complain all the time about having Inside dogs who drop sand and hair everywhere, a messy Corolla (Parrot) who chucks his seed everywhere...and we will not mention the other ;)
So even though I complain all the time, out loud!  It's not that big a deal, because I keep on top of everything.
But suddenly the realisation of a 'proper' clean, after TEN YEARS of living in the same house, started hitting me as we finished our Storage packing.  With only the items we were taking camping left in the house, sudden the walls looked dirty, the cupboards needed cleaning, window, floor, oven, air-cons....like WFT!!!
I had a little Can't be F, feel sorry for me, moment...week!!   
Turns out if you turn your music up load and drink Beer at the same time, cleaning isn't really so bad!!

My Kitchen tonight: CLEAN Cupboards!! Nothing going back into them!!

Empty living room; only our computers left to pack!

1/4 of the items we expect to pack into the Camper Trailer.
 But after a week of feeling sorry for myself, because I'm the only person in the world who has ever had to clean cupboards just because they want to be living on the beach for a couple of years; I finally realised that we are almost there!!!!  
We have sold all we need to sell!  We have packed and stored all we are going to store!  I have cleaned 'most' of the cupboards, walls, ceilings, blur blur blur.  So again we are back to the FUN stuff!!!!  PACKING!!!  OMG,  We Still have SO MUCH stuff!!!!  How is it all going to fit in??  Stay tuned, that is this weekends mission!!!

Despite all the above, one thing never changed....

Charlie relaxing to my tunes, while I clean!












No comments:

Post a Comment