Friday 20 March 2015

Johnno's last day at work!!

Finally it feels like we are almost there!

After another week of just sorting, cleaning, packing, selling, I was starting to feel like we were getting nowhere, that nothing was changing. 

It's hard to believe that after all the 'stuff' I have sold or stored already, that we still have so much more stuff!  I'm still selling, still storing boxes, and my kitchen still looks like it did a week ago!!


I did get a little bit excited during the week when we started packing the boxes into the camper tailer to make sure everything will fit.  It was like 'yah we are packing to go now!', but then we had to unpack them, and I realised we still had two weeks to go!  I want to go NOW!!

This morning, already in a good mood from my invigorating workout, with my boot campers, I realised it is Johnno's last day!!!  Poor bloke had to do a 12 hour shift out in the heat for his last day, nothing like making sure he is ready for his holiday!
Kimberley Sky, Derby WA

Johnno on the job at 5am for his last shift for some time



So now it's all excitement!  Tomorrow will be spent doing a 'proper' pack!  Hopefully Sunday we might even get to go fishing!!  Haven't been to the river in over a month!! Then next week while I am still working, Johnno can finish off all the house jobs.

But really this Blog isn't about Johnno's last day, or the excitement of packing and finally being able to go fishing again.  It's about showing off my 'good girlfriend' moment, so you all know, that I'm not always the 'Bitch girlfriend'!
Johnno as is tradition with finishing a job, is now having his end of work drinks = getting rolling drunk, with his work mates.  While I sit at home, cleaning the house and cooking dinner, SOBER ON A FRIDAY NIGHT, so that I can drive to pick him up later!!  Who said I was a bitch?

....Hope you are ready to be picked up now Johnno!  I don't care if you have only had two beers, you are getting picked up now!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment