Tuesday 29 September 2015

Quondong BARRA!!!

Hell YES, Johnno is officially a friggen legend!!
Quondong Point has always been My Happy Place, but it just keeps getting better!!

Yesterday Johnno got his first Quondong Point Tarpon on Fly. 
Today he got his first Quondong Point Barramundi on Fly!

Quondong Point Barra on 8wt Fly 
It was a clear still morning when we left the tent, but we were watching the fog roll in over the ocean.  By the time we got to our fishing spot the fog had surrounded us.  I never thought to check my GoPro lens, the fog had dampened it, so the start of my videoing Johnno is, well, foggy!  I turned on to record a bit of him casting and retrieving, but had already pushed the OFF button when Johnno got 'the strike', thankfully GoPro's take a moment to turn of,f and I got the shot!  Quickly turned it back on and was able to record him playing the fish...and falling over!!! hahahahaha!!!!

Also another Tarpon, just to prove yesterday wasn't a one off fluke!

Johnno Marven, You Are A Friggen Legend!!

Quondong Point

Johnno's new passion is catching Tarpon in Fly!



No comments:

Post a Comment