Thursday 4 June 2020

Feeling like mid year Christmas


Surprise parcel from a stranger!

Finally the postman has got through to Derby: 

4 parcels in one day!

A back load of freight and Au Post is finally arriving!

With the borders closed buses are running less days each week, so Australia Post has been very slow getting to us in The Kimberley.
Check out other recent link when we finally received tags for tagging barra!

Ok the great unboxing: Box Number 1, boring, a boat cover for SOMEONE ELSE!

    
Parcel 2: Hair dye!!! 
 Just in bloody time I tell ya,
I was going to go dark.



Parcel 3: Running shoes! 
Wahoo, I'm up to 10km's of
our half marathon training,
 new shoes will be great!

Over a month ago a follower of Positive Fishing on YouTube asked for our postal address to send us some lure's.  I felt very special at the time, expecting a couple of lures he had used in the past that worked for him.  I was shocked and over the moon when I opened parcel number 4 to find 11 different new lures!  Wahoo! Feeling the love!  Feeling very grateful and thankful!  And feeling a challenge coming on!!!  Johnno V's Karen using only lure's sent to us from Barra Thomas! Watch out for that coming up on YouTube.  Who will pick which lures?  Which lure will catch the most fish?

 Maybe not this weekend however.  The Kimberley borders open TODAY, visitors are returning to our region, and my run of weekends off has come to an end...lucky for me Johnno is working as well! So he can not sneak out fishing without me!


So pretty!


My guess for the first two to be used?

I'm so thankful for this gift, not just the lures but the thought.  The fact that someone wanted to send us a gift is a pretty special thing!  These will be some of favourite lures forever.  And I must admit that is a big call, because they have A LOT of competition!  A part from the normal large fishing tackle bag which comes on the boat with us, with 8 boxes in it.....
Lets just say we do not have a shortage of lures.

A stash of lures that will not fix in the boat bag.

New lures Johnno brought last week.



A big box of lures I thought needed their hooks changed, 
but look like they just need to be put back in little boxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment