Monday 1 June 2020

Western Australia Day: in the Kimberley aka Best Place in the WORLD!!

I love Western Australia

I Love the West Kimberley

#WestIsBest
Hi from Karen on this most wonderful WA day!

I love my life!

The rest of the world can fall to bits (say BITS with a strong Kiwi accent or its not even a word!) BUT luck for us we live in WA!
WA rocks, We rock, Mark ROCKS!
Through all this life changing 2020 we continue on as normal!  WHY....I hate politics you all answer as you wish in comments below.  But I believe it is because we are so remote "We Live In The Wild West"  the true last standing OUTBACK.  People and advertises say all the time 'so remote' no one here' 'untouched'' it gets peoples attention, but they have NO idea, until they come to the Kimberley!  Far North Western Australia, have a look people!
Isolated Camping last weekend

It's WA Day here in Western Australia...that is what WA stands for...Western Australia aka the best place in the WORLD!!! So we all get a day off work to celebrate our wonderful lifestyle we have here, thanks Mark for keeping us safe and letting us continue this amazing lifestyle!  I'd love to hear how you all spent this great day in comments below. 
As for us, we relaxed at home and cleaned.  Cleaned the car from yesterdays fun adventures....check out Positive Fishing on YouTube to see more of our fun adventures.
Positive Fishing on YouTube
We went croc spotting, but this is as close as we got.
After my last YouTube clip I needed to redeemed myself .... 


After my last YouTube clip .... yah but na but.  You can't go back to a spot expecting to see the same croc in the same spot again, that is like fishing, you can't catch a big barra and go back next day expecting to catch another....can you??


If I can't go fishing I tend to Cook instead
First attempt at Crumpets, a bit too thick, but so tasty!

At the start of today, after my awesome 5km run (ON A DAY OFF) with my super motivating running budding, I had planned to do a few recording cooking fish moments, for later Positive Fishing on YouTube episodes.  Instead, (after cleaning all the windows in the house) I chillaxted.
Derby Jetty on Friday,
LOTS of Rain
meant lots of car cleaning on Monday!!

I love our little blue house, I love Derby, I love the Kimberley!  A day at home, downloading, taking in all that is wonderful about this awesome place we call home is just what we needed.
:) 
I'm sure all my WA friends had a great day as well what ever you are doing, share a photo in comments below.  To all those who are not lucky enough to be in WA at this stage and time in the world history.....see you soon i'm sure.
#WestIsBest #WesternAustalia #JustAnotherDayInWA

Did I mention I got  up at 5AM this morning to go running!  On a long weekend, when I don't have to work!!!  I F'n ROCK!!!

5:30am Derby Jetty, before running.  I love this shit!!



No comments:

Post a Comment