Monday 24 August 2015

Beautiful JPP & Very big Cod

Morning sky at JPP on Low tide

Our camp at JPP

Colours of the Kimberley

JPP from Drone

My words can't describe the beauty of James Price Point, above Broome WA, so instead check out the movie clips I made.  Above is flying my Drone over Price's Points Pindan Cliffs and crystal clear waters.  Below is our camp site at Price's Point.

Large Cod at JPP
Our first day at Price's Point we met the friendly local LARGE cod, he hang around for 3 days, then we didn't see him again until just before we left.  Charlie was barking, I was looking up in the sky thinking it must be the Sea Eagles since there were no people around, then I was looking out for Dolphins as it looked like she was barking at the sea.  She was barking at the large cod right in the shallows!!! Check out how close Pup was too him!!!  It's bigger than Pup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment