Wednesday 1 July 2015

The Beauty of the Flat Rock: Pindan Blues.

Sunset at Flat Rock

Sunrise at Flat Rock

It’s all about the fishing, it always is…until it gets to hard.  Luckily we have had some amazing days fishing (check it out on YouTube), so when the tide is out too far, or the sea is too rough, when it all gets to hard, I get the camera out.  My other favourite hobby.  We have been camped in one of the most stunning places on earth…dose that sound familiar, like I’ve said it before, about the last couple of place’s we camped at.  Yes they were absolutely amazing as well, Flat Rock is no more stunning then them, simply just as much.  I guess that is why they call it ‘God’s country’ way up here in the middle of no-where.

The daily raptor display has kept me clicking, and I have a million very cool eagle and kite photos.  If the birds aren’t around to keep me busy I turn to the rocks or the ocean, this is after all, Where the Pindan meets the Sea: Pindan Blue.
James Price Point cliffs
Flat Rock is at the end of Manari Road above Broome.  We had no internet service while up there, so I was unable to share photos.  I have MANY MANY photos to sort still, but here's a look at a few of the cliffs and beach from where we camped...





No comments:

Post a Comment