Sunday 5 April 2015

One Week Already!!

Easter Sunday 2015: 5th of April

WEEK ONE: The never ending story begins!

PLAN: Rest and Relax!

What actually happened: Stress head Karen had a few mental break-downs over the stupidest of things.  Even though I’ve been sleeping better than in YEARS, I’d still wake up thinking ‘ok today I have to do this, this AND this’!  But you can read about what I ‘HAD’ to do in the past blogs, because I’m not going back there!!!!

We said right from the start:
- First few weeks just doing nothing to get ourselves sorted and relaxed!
-After that NO PLANS AT ALL

So I’m not beating myself up ‘too much’ about my start of holidays stressing over sand and disorganised.  Instead I’m organising ;) hahaha!  Yip each morning I have woken thinking, if I put this here, do this with that, etc etc, it will make everything easier.  Which when we were throwing everything into the car at the last minute we said we would do, part of the plan/no plan.  Finally after a week or rearranging everyday…you think I’m going to say everything has it’s place hay??  But NO!! How I know that I’m distressing and starting to get into holiday mode = I don’t give a shit if it has a proper place or not!! Hahaha.  I would like to point out here that everything dose, which helps, my benches are clean and cleared, I know were most things are and they are easy to get to, but this is mostly due to ALL THIS TIME we have.  While Johnno is reading, I think he is up to his 4th book (I’m still on my 1st), I am pottering around, yes like an old lady, rearranging, sorting, cleaning.  But now it isn’t because I HAVE TO HAVE IT ORGANISED!!! Its because I love my little camp kitchen, and my little computer/camera table (that I only just organised properly today) J

My other plan YES IT WAS MOST DEFINITELY A PLAN, was to SLEEP ALL WEEK!!  First two nights I had the best sleep I can remember in long time!  Then I got something in my eye (possible partly black eye from big leaving do, but something in there as well), this has kept me awake, and stopped me from reading too long, for the last few days. 
Meaning: I still need my weeks sleep!!! And I plan on getting it!!!

So we came to Willie Creek, knowing that there isn’t much to do here, with the ‘plan’ of not doing much!  Tick that box for a good start!!
Now that I’m over stressing about the sand everywhere, we will stay here a while longer.  Said at the start it would take month to proper chill out, half way into first week I wasn’t going to stay here because it’s ‘Too Hot’ ‘Too Sandy’ ‘Need a shower’ (I washed my hair for first time today…it’s almost back to white, looks like old lady purple rinse on top tips, hahaha).  Now at the end of week one; Meh, she be right mate, lets just go fishing!  Cooked up some Queenies today for the dogs lunch, smelt so good I’m going to catch some for our lunch tomorrow.
We have been catch (but not eating) heaps of Queenie and little Tervalley.  Johnno has seen few Permit, but not as many as he had hoped.  We knew when we came here the fishing wasn’t as good as the beaches above that we are going to go to next…but what a most beautiful place to just sit back to distress, rest and relax!!

High tide at camp
Taken from top of our car; our sunset seat at midday :) 

View to the left from top of car


Low tide; from camp

Charlie almost back to herself!
 If you read the earlier Blog about Charlie and Puppy, being very tired from too much beach running, you will be pleased to know that they are 'almost' back to their normal selves!  I think they realise now they do not have to run till worn out every morning, save yourself because we go on  3-4 walks every day!!  I think they love it!

Pup jumping the waves.

1st of many wave photos to come!
Oh how I love being back in the clear water!!
;)
Still love those Muddy Waters but.

We still have NO PLANS AT ALL!!  No idea if we are going to go North or South when we leave the Kimberley…if we leave the Kimberley!!  We are starting to talk about moving to Quondong point next, but not yet, so it’s a maybe ;)

Ps: This Blog comes to you due to Technical Failure; which I’m not even stressing about!!  Seems this lap top, that I brought 5-6 years ago to take to KCC, isn’t able to keep up with GoPro 3 footage!!  I was going to make a YouTube clip of Drone footage I recorded yesterday of the beautiful beach, bit it keeps stalling.  I’m going to look at buying a new Lap Top, would love feed back from any of my Movie Making, or Gamer friends out there, on what to look for, recommendations??

No comments:

Post a Comment