Friday 3 April 2015

The fine line: How to relax?

Don’t use Telstra Portable WiFi!!


After a wonderful relaxing morning, drinking coffee, reading my book, writing a blog, swimming when the tide come up, I thought I’d finish my blog on how we are finally starting to relax.  Then I tried to long onto our WiFi and it keeps loosing reception.  The man at the Telstar shop in Broome, who went specially to talk to about this on Wednesday, said ‘Where ever you get phone reception, this device will have reception, because it has the same sim card’.  Well your sim card sux Telstra!!  I get great service and internet from my iPhone out here, but not so with their device.  On a more positive note: I have all the time in the world, and even though it is frustrating, not being able to connect on demand as wanted, it is another lesson in the skill of relaxation!!

So I’ve started my next blog, and might be able to post both tonight when the reception seems to be better, and hopefully Johnno has caught himself an elusive Permit, and I can write another blog about that!!!

And just like that I am again shown that everything is a choice in life!  I could have chosen to get up set with this computer, keep trying, beating myself and it up.  But no, I decided to move on, do something else, not stress; and just like that I have internet connection!  I am uploading photos for other blog as we speak; Johnno has run for the hills (beach), and decided to go fishing…while I try again ;)
Johnno's off fishing, while I wait for internet connection.
Haha, oh what you all must think: she is having a horride time, sand flies, sandy floor, well sandy everything, no shower, and now fighting with the internet connection!

But you only hear about these things because they happen when I’m going to write to you all.  Most of our day is spent outside, so I don’t care about the internet or dirty floor!


Johnno flying his kite; waiting for tide.

Incoming high tide; swimming in front of our camp.

Good Friday entertainment Broome style:
we got to watch the older boys teaching the younger boys spare fishing!

swimming in front of camp;
hair is fading, but going to shave it all off soon anyway.
OMG!  It took so long for these photos to upload that I have now lost all interest in writing any more of this blog!

But I think you get the picture ;), we are starting to relax, finding our ‘Kimberley’ wait a while time again!

It has just accord to me thought, that most the photos I’ve loaded on my blogs and face book, are of the camp area?  The beach, the other side of the dunes, is so amazingly beautiful!!!  I might not be on line, blogging, for a few days.  Sunday is the biggest tide, I will be breaking out the Drone!  Capturing some of this wonderful scenery!!
Stay tuned for the Willie Creek Scenery YouTube clip coming in a couple of days.

I have a new movie making program to learn, lots more on it, but all different than what I am use to again!


No comments:

Post a Comment