Tuesday 19 May 2015

3 Visitors in 3 days; this is the place to be!


Sunset from Willie Creek, why would you want to be anywhere else!

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony "  Mahatma Gandhi  

‘I think I would now like to be a beach bum’, I said.  And so we did.  And I am happy!
Karen Rule

It was 5:15pm, when I start writing.  That means I’ve enjoyed over 12 hours of this marvellous day already. 

After 3 days of visitors, today felt like we were waiting for someone to turn up.  We are more sociable now than when we lived in our house.  Seems word is out where we are, and the word is ‘it’s good’.  

It’s been great having visitors, catching up on the news of the world, Broome, or just life for those not on holiday.

Thanks Bruce for the gifts, you can come again anytime!  We ate the eggs for lunch today, have drunk most of the ciders already, and you will be pleased to know the ThermaCell is doing a great job!!
Friends with gifts make me happy!

Catch up coldies, pure happiness
With less fishing being done over the high tide, (we still flick a lure around, but not hours on end like during the neaps), we have more time to sit around and, well just be bums!
Johnno has been having fun with his super cool little G1X camera, realising it has a fish-eye setting.  
Johnno with his cool G1X camera

Puppy from Fish-eye view ....because Charlie always looks strange anyway!
I’ve had the drone out again finally, first to see if we could spot the croc, then again on today's beautiful high tide.  So stay tuned for another Willie Creek Drone clips coming up…no I couldn't find the croc.  For those who missed it: The croc rescue blog!
Had to learn to fly all over again, it's been too windy to use my drone.

Chasing dogs with drone is a cool new game!


No comments:

Post a Comment